Friday, May 6, 2011

Body Back Session 2 Starts Monday!!


Our 1st Body Back Session was such a HUGE success, we've decided to offer a 2nd Session!!

Classes start this Monday, May 9th or Tuesday, May 10th and there are ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT!!!

Session 2 Class Schedule-

Mondays & Wesdesdays 6-7am
May 9-July 8

-OR-

Tuesdays & Thursdays 9-10am
May 10-July 7


**Please choose only 1 class time**

Email amynarron@strollerstrides.net for more information including class locations.


What is Body Back???

Body Back is a clinically proven, high intensity, interval program giving you a total body workout. Are these classes for everyone? No, probably not everyone. There are moms, like you, who are willing to reach out of her comfort zone. You will be pushed to your personal limits. This program is based on cardio, strength and core.

This 8 week session will include:
A maximum of 10 participants
Two, in class workouts per week
Before and after assessments
Mama Wants Her Body Back DVD (at home use)
Mama Wants to Get Lean Food Journal
Mama Wants to Get Lean Food Journal 2
Online Support and Coaching


What makes Body Back special is the combination of the the result-based workouts with the motivational support. Every class offers inspiration to refuel you and give you the strength you need for the day for Motherhood!

Check out what a few ladies from our 1st session are saying about Body Back....
"I have accomplished so much in such a short space of time that Body Back has totally exceeded my expectations. The classes challenge you to challenge yourself and, as a result, my fitness level is at an all time high. Three 5k races in 8 weeks - I could not have done this without all the encouragement and support from Body Back. Thank you Body Back!" ~Clare

"Amy is an amazing trainer. The class was awesome and very challenging. I will most definitely take the class again. I can do things now that I have never been able to do in my life, such as, run without throwing up!"~ Shay


"I am 50 years old and thought I was in great shape. Before this program, I worked out 3-5 times/week. After completing the 8 weeks, I can't believe how strong I am and the inches I lost. Even though I did not "follow the meal plan", I have become more aware of what I eat.
Thanks Amy!" ~Libby




Body Back Program Pricing: $150.00
*Ask about our discounts for current Stroller Strides members and LUNA Moms*

**Receive $25 off for each friend you refer!!**


Ready to Register?
Contact Amy Narron-
amynarron@strollerstrides.net
800.972.7315


FIND US ON FACEBOOK: Body Back of the Crystal Coast

No comments:

Post a Comment